District Court - Job Opportunity - Deputy Court Clerk
The District Court is currently accepting applications for a Deputy Court Clerk. A well qualified applicant must be able to:
- Submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Submit to and pass an extensive background check
- Assist and respond to phone calls and face-to-face inquiries from attorneys, judicial and law enforcement officers, and the general public
- Prepare, review and process legal documents, correspondence, motions and orders
- Complete court-related forms such as petitions and warrants.
- Collect fines, fees and bond payments
- Reconcile daily receipts
- Prepare the docket list of scheduled cases
- Participate in court proceedings including testifying under oath when needed
- File documents
This position requires a high school diploma or GED, higher level education is greatly appreciated, as well as experience with accounting and legal practices.
Please submit all resumes via email to email@example.com or in person at the District Court Office, 205 Mississippi St, Wynne AR 72396. Office hours are Monday thru Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm, and Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
All resumes will be considered and applicants will be contacted if selected for an interview.