Bid Details for Paving the Road @ Wynne Sports Complex - CLOSED
Wynne Parks & Recreation Department
1700 AR-1 N
Wynne, AR 72396
February 7, 2022
The City of Wynne hereby invites sealed bids on the repaving of the main road at the Wynne Sports Complex located at 1700 AR-1 N Wynne, AR 72396.
Bids will be opened under advisement at City Hall, 206 S Falls Blvd., Wynne, AR 72396 at 3:00 P.M., March 14, 2022. Bids will be awarded at this time. Bids must be sealed and brought in person, or mailed to the City Hall. Contact Parks and Recreation Director Zach Morris for any additional info or questions.
(870)208-1117 or email@example.com
The City of Wynne reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any or all informalities.
Quote must include all material, labor, hauling, etc. for project completion.
Project only includes the road from the entrance of the Sports Complex (off Hwy 1) to the round-about at the Flag Poles.
- All areas observed to have asphalt failure must be identified and agreed upon by The City and contractor prior to the commencement of remediation operations.
- All failure areas must be undercut to firm, stable sub grade material and replaced with Class 7 base material, compacted in 6" lifts to within 1" of the existing asphalt surface grade elevation.
- The referenced undercut areas must be over-excavated to accommodate a full-sized vibratory roller to ensure adequate compact is achieved.
- Once the failure areas are repaired, the entire asphalt entrance drive area should be milled 1" in depth and the curb radius surrounding the roundabout area milled the full 2" in depth, with all millings being hauled off site.
- Sweep and clean all proposed paving areas free or debris and loose material prior to asphalt placement operations.
- Apply Tack Coat
- Place and compact 2" of surface asphalt course over the entire entrance drive project area.